I feel honored that someone thought I was uplifting and inspiring. Thanks Khaula Mahzar 🙂 http://khaulamazhar.wordpress.com/ (Sorry I’m just going to have to post the links after the names because I’m not that WordPress-savvy yet :P)
Here goes nothing! I’m doing this in the form of 10 Random Facts instead of long, drawn-out Q&A (because I’m lazy… Plus no one’s actually going to read something tedious and drawn-out anyway, right??)
Soooo, 10 Random Facts about me–
1. My pseudonym was (partially) based on a typo that one of my friends made while texting.
2. I don’t like cherries, but I have an aunt named Cherry.
3. I like lame Disney sequels (sometimes).
4. I’m uncreative when it comes to EVERYTHING… except music and writing.
5. People have called me snobbish before, even though I am the least confident person I know. It’s because I walk fast as if I’m confident but I rarely initiate a conversation, so I’m a bit paradoxical.
6. Sometimes I start laughing like a maniac if I need relief from stress. It usually lasts for about 10 minutes and before it’s over everybody ends up laughing at ME.
7. I sleep in a power recliner instead of a bed. It’s very comfy but it’s sinking in because I’m in it so much.
8. I have the tiniest toenails you’ve ever seen. Sometimes when I cut them the little ones disappear.
9. I also have two toenails per toe on each of my little toes. Basically I just have strange feet in general.
10. I have a very sharp intuition and have had several prophetic dreams. These have strengthened my faith in God and my faith in the spiritual world in general.
Now for my nominations…
Sitting in Awkward Silence (http://dontbeagooeychocolatechipcookie.wordpress.com)
And, of course, the lovely lady who nominated me, Khaula Mazhar.
Hope you enjoyed my random facts and will check out my nominees! They’re awesome! 🙂